1. Using scissors or a sharp knife, cut along each side of chicken breast, remove and discard bone.
2. Remove wing tips, discard bone. Place chicken skin side down on board.
3. Scrape meat away from rib cage and breast bone. Remove and discard bones.
4. Cut it in half down middle, then cut off legs.
5. Carefully deep fry vermicelli in batches in hot oil until it rises to the oil's surface(this will take about 4 seconds).
6. Remove immediately with tongs. Drain on absorbent paper.
7. Sprinkle with salt. Heat extra oil in wok.
8. Add chicken in batches. Stir fry until browned, Remove.
9. Add honey, ginger, sauces, coriander, garlic and any juices from cooked chicken to wok.
10. Stir in blended cornflour and water.
11. Stir until sauce boils and thickens slightly.
12. Serve chilli chicken and sauce with vermicelli.
13. The chicken can be marinated in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
14. With the sesame oil, honey, ginger, sauces, coriander, lime juice and garlic.