1.Clean chops and flatten them slightly with a spatula.
2. Mix togather the papaya paste, salt, ginger garlic pastes and pepper and rub the mixture onto the chops.
3. Keep aside for 3-4 hours.
4. Whisk cream along with cumin powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and lemon juice.
5. Coat chops well and leave to marinate further for an hour.
6. Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
7. Skewer chops an inch apart and roast in oven for 10-12 minutes.
8. Hang skewer for a couple of minutes to let excess liquid drip off.
9. Baste with butter and roast again for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned.
10. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.