1.Season lamb with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a griddle and sear the meat on both sides.
3. Complete cooking the lamb loin in a preheated oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside.
5. For Couli:
6. Grill red pepper till well done.
7. Peel under running water and blend with olive oil.
8. Make a puree. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Mashed Potato:
10. Add saffron to potato and season with salt & pepper.
11. To serve, cut each portion into smaller pieces.
12. Garnish each portion with a basil leaf and a rosemary sprig.
13. Serve with mashed potato, coulis & beetroot crisps.