1. Place the lamb, harees and water in a pan and cook on a low fire for app.
2. 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
3. Skim the froth.
4. Blend the mixture by hand or using a food processor until a smooth paste results, then transfer to a serving bowl.
5. Melt the samen (ghee) and add the cinnamon, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Pour the mixture on top of the lamb and harees paste in the bowl and serve.
Note: you could substitute semolina or all purpose flour for the whole wheat flour. The use of wheat flour or cracked wheat flour is traditional & authentic.