• Sieve 8 ounce flour, add ¼ tsp. salt, rub in 2 tbsp. butter with your finger tip, add 1 egg yolk, mix slightly, knead with chilled water as required until the dough comes together, and chill dough for 30 minutes before rolling.
• Pre heat oven to 180 degree C.
• Roll out the pastry into a round on a lightly floured surface and line a 9 inch tart dish with it, prick all over with fork and bake blind for 30 minutes in pre heated oven.
• For white sauce mix all ingredients and cook till it thickens.
• Heat 3 tbsp. oil, adds 1 chopped onion, and fry till light golden.
• Add 1 tsp. garlic paste, with 3 thinly sliced chicken breast, cook for 5 minutes, add 1tsp salt, 1 tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. mixed herbs, fry well, add in the white sauce and cook for 1 minute.
• Pour the mixture into a baked pastry shells, level the top and sprinkle with 1 cup grated cheddar cheese, bake for 15 minutes till cheese melts and tart light golden. Slightly cool, cut into wedges and serve.