1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add the calamari and cook until tender 2-4 minutes.
3. Remove from water with a slotted spoon, rinse under cold water to cool then place them in a large bowl.
4. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pink 3-5 minutes.
5. Drain and run under cold water to cool.
6. Cut the shrimp in half horizontally and add them to the bowl with the calamari.
7. Drain the scungilli, reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice from the can.
8. Add the scungilli and reserved juice to the calamari and shrimp.
9. Add the celery, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil to the bowl and toss well.
10. Season with salt & pepper to taste and toss until well mixed.
11. Transfer to a serving platter or individual plates and serve.