2.In a pan heat oil then golden brown onion in it.
3. Add ingredients of Nahari in this pan.
4. Again mix well and stir-fry.
5. Make paste of flour and fry it in a pan then add it in the above nahari pan.
6. Mix well, stir for few minutes, and add enough water to soak meat in it.
7. Then tightly cover the lid on pan and cook for several hours on medium heat.
8. When meat is tender and gravy thickens with good smell.
9. Simmer a little and put off flame. Nahari is ready.
11.In beef mice add ingredients of koftas.
12. Mix well and make round balls. Shallow fry them.
13. In Nahari pan put all the koftas.
14. Mix them gently with gravy and cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
15. Now add boiled canas in this Nahari pan, cook on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
16. Then put this pan on ‘Dum’. In another pan heat oil and brown ginger in it.
17. Pour this ginger in Nahari pan to give Tarka. Put off flame and garnish.
18. Nahari with green coriander leaves, green chilies and ginger. Serve with naan.