1. Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
2. Add garlic and anchovy, cook until garlic is lightly browned.
3. Crush tomatoes and add with juices.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce to a simmer.
5. Add capers, olives, oregano, black pepper, and 1/2 cup of water.
6. Cook at a simmer for 20 minutes.
7. While the sauce is cooking bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil.
8. Add the Linguini and cook uncovered over high heat until al dente.
9. Drain pasta, toss with sauce and serve.