1. Crumble the paneer and knead very well.
2. Mix the paneer, plain flour, baking powder, chillies, and salt.
3. Shape into small balls and deep fry in oil.
Keep aside these koftas.
1. Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 4 teacups of water and cook. When soft, prepare a soup by passing through a sieve.
2. Heat the oil in a vessel and fry the paste very well.
3. Add the peas and chillies and fry again for 1 minute.
4. Add the tomato soup, cream and salt and boil the gravy for atleast 10 to 15 minutes. Add Koftas to the gravy just before you serve.