1. Cook the chana dal along with turmeric powder and keep it aside.
2. Wash and pluck the methi leaves.
3. Chop the onions and garlic finely.
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds, when they stop spluttering add the cumin seeds.
5. Add the garlic, saute for a min.
6. Add the chopped onions and sauté them until they turn translucent.
7. Now add the leaves along with the cumin powder, chilli powder and salt. Saute for 5 mins.
8. Finally add the cooked chana dal and mix them gently in low flame.
9. Healthy methi chana dal sabzi is ready to be served.