1. Make a semi soft dough by mixing wheat flour, some salt and sufficient water.
2. Cover and keep aside for 20-30 minutes.
3. Grate the mooli. Smear salt to taste.
4. Keep aside for about 20 minutes.
5. Squeeze out the water completely.
6. Add finely chopped coriander leaves, green chillies, cumin seeds and red chilly powder.
7. Mix well. Divide the dough into equal portions.
8. Roll out a peda into a small chapatti. Apply ghee on it.
9. Place about 1 to 1% tbsp of the grated mooli mixture in the center of the chapatti.
10. Gather the outer edges.
11. Dip into flour and lightly roll it out into a slightly thick paratha.
12. Roast on a pre-heated tawa on a medium flame till both sides are golden, applying ghee (app. 1 tsp) when turning the sides.