1. For the marinade, toast cinnamon, pepper, coriander, cumin, cloves and cardamom in skillet over medium-high heat until very fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes cool.
2. Transfer to small bowl.
3. Stir in paprika, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper flakes, oil, juice.
4. Cut wing tips off chicken halve wings at joint.
5. Combine wings with marinade in plastic bag.
6. Chill in refrigerator 45 minutes.
7. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
8. Spread wings in large rimmed baking sheet.
9. Bake in oven 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
10. Increase heat to broil.
11. Cook wings under broiler 10 minutes or until skin is crisp. Enjoy!
12. Note: If you have mortar and pestle, substitute seeds for ground, and grind together.
13. Use 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1/4 teaspoon cardamom seeds.
14. Makes 8 servings.