1. Wash 1 whole chicken
2. Marinate with 1 cup yogurt, 2 tsp ground ginger, 2 tsp ground garlic, 1 ground onion, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp chili powder.
3. Keep it marinated for 2 hours.
4. Finely chop 2 onions and keep aside.
5. Stuff chicken with 25 gm blanched almond, 25 gm raisin, 1 boiled egg and brown onion.
6. Seal the chicken properly and tight with a string.
7. Heat 1 cup ghee in a wok, add in marinated chicken and fry well till golden brown.
8. Remove chicken and keep aside.
9. In the remaining ghee add 6 cloves, 6 cardamom and remaining marinade mixture, also add a little brown onion and fry well.
10. Now add fried chicken and a little water, simmer on low flame till chicken is done.
11. Lastly add a pinch of saffron dissolved in 1 tbsp kewra.
12. Remove in a serving platter and serve with bakar khaani naan.