1. Grind cinnamon, one clove and a cardamom together.
2. Mix with some salt and rub this on the meat.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Cook the meat in a pressure cooker till soft.
5. Drain and set aside.
6. In a cooking pot put one tbsp oil, fry green chillies, half of sliced onion, ginger and garlic.
7. When the onion turns translucent, take it out and blend to a smooth paste with the yoghurt and remaining cinnamon, clove and cardamom.
8. Heat the remaining oil and fry the onion, capsicum and tomato cubes. Remove and keep aside.
9. Add the blended paste to the oil and fry till the oil starts leaving the sides of the mixture.
10. Add chilli powder, salt, coriander, cumin and turmeric powder and fry for a minute.
11. Now add the cooked meat and mix well.
12. Add a little water if it is too dry and cook for five minutes so that all the flavours blend together.
13. Mix the fried onions, capsicums and tomatoes and take them off the heat soon so that vegetables don't become too soft.
14. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves to serve.