1) Put oil in a heavy pot, add the onions and saute until golden brown-transparent.
2) Add the Mutton meat to the onions, and constantly stir until the water dries up.
3) Add all of the ingredients above. (Except for the Fresh Coriander Leaves and Green Chillies). Mix and saute for a few mintes.
4) Now add enough water so the meat can tenderize. Cover pot. And let the meat cook on low heat.
5) When the meat is well tender and cooked, Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves, and chopped Green Peppers. Mix and remove from heat.