1. Cut okra fingers, wash, rinse and dry.
2. Fry in oil for 5 minutes remove from oil.
3. Fry mutton in butter, add onion to it with salt and spices along with half the quantity of the crushed garlic and the whole 8 cloves of garlic and dry coriander powder.
4. Cut tomato in medium pieces add tomato paste and sugar to it.
5. Pour this over the mutton and stir slowly on low heat for 3 minutes.
6. Add okra and water, cover and put on low heat for 20 minutes.
7. Cut green coriander, mash-mix with garlic and a little salt and add to the mutton along with lemon and pomegranate juices.
8. Let it cook for another 3 minutes.
9. When ready pour in the serving dish and garnish with the remaining chopped coriander, garlic and round slices of lemon.
10. Serve with rice.