1. Take a large wok and put some oil in it. When hot, saute beef in it, until it turns brown. Add beef bouillon to it and saute for some time.
2. Now, add all the ingredients in it, except for noodles and rice.
3. Stir the vegetables as often as you can, from bottom to top to sides. Keep them covered in between stirrings. Remove from heat when the vegetables are tender.
4. Now, prepare the rice and noodles, according to package directions.
5. Heap the meat and vegetable mixture over rice or noodles or both & then top it with soy sauce.
6. Oriental Stir Fry is ready to eat.