1. Soak paya in warm water for half an hour and clean them with the brush to remove the hair.
2. Take a big pan and add water and put paya into it and boil. (Make sure that paya are fully dipped in water)
3. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric, salt, red chili, kashmiri chilies, coriander powder and a sliced onion to the water. Boil it.
4. Add curd. Cover and boil. (Don't use too much curd as it will spoil the taste and texture)
5. When it comes to boil, cover and cook on very low flame.
6. In the end add zafarani allspice and aniseed.
7. Leave on low flame for a while.
8. Takeout it in a serving bowl.
9. Serve hot with naan.