Knead the dough with luke warm water. And then keep it aside to rise.
- When dough is rised, make balls of it. (5 balls will form in 2 cups of flour)
- Cut 3 thick slices of each breast piece, so you'll get 6 slices out of 2 breast piece and then flatten these 6 slices with stake hammer.
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, soya sauce, chili sauce and white vinegar and leave it aside for 30 minutes
- To make batter, in a bowl take self raising flour, corn flour, baking powder, chili sauce, salt, egg and oil and make smooth batter with milk with medium consistency.
- Now dip marinated chicken strips in batter then coat in dry self raising flour and deep fry in frying pan (not in wok) till golden
- Now take dough balls and roll into a dinner size plate chappati with rolling pin and grill on a hot griddle (Tawa) from both sides.(don't brown it too much)
- Now take pizza roti, apply pizza sauce, place two fried chicken strips, sprinkle chopped capsicum, also place 3 chicken salami and add grated mozerella cheese and wrap it. Yummypizza twister is ready
Method for pizza sauce:
Mix together tomato paste, chili sauce, oregano leaves with 1/4 water and cook for 5 minutes.
Cool it and then use it.