for Milk of rasmalai
1- put the liquid milk on the stove on medium heat and add sugar and cardamom seeds in it.
2- boil the milk and keep it on the stove
1- Sieve milk and baking powder and mix them together well
2- now add spreadable butter and then add egg and mix and knead the milk with the egg into a dough.
3- while the boiling liquid milk is on the stove, shape the rasmalai and keep adding them 1 by 1.
4- don't use spoon at this stage.shake the pot a little to move the rasmalai in the pot.
5- don't change the flame to high or low as this will spoil the rasmalai
6- when rasmali appear cooked add cream in it, mix gently and give it a boil.
7- garnish with pistashio and serve !
- Always use new baking powder for making Rasmalai
- Don't increase or decrease the amount of butter it will effect the Rasmali.
- Adjust the amount of powdered milk according to the size of the egg.
- Don't let the temperature of boiling milk change while adding the rasmalai
so don't raise or reduce the flame once rasmali are added.
- Don't add all the rasmali together. make and keep adding 1 by 1.