1. Boil 1 cup water in a pan, add the mustard leaves, spinach, turnip, dill, and radish leaves.
2. Cook for 30 minutes till the water evaporates.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Dry roast the maize flour for a few minutes till a good fragrance emanates.
5. Blend the leaves in a blender.
6. Transfer the contents in a pan, add the maize flour and salt, cook till it begins to leave the sides of the pan.
7. Heat the ghee in another pan, add the asafoetida, ginger, garlic, and green chillies.
8. Saute for a while. Add this to the green mixture, mix well.
9. Serve with 1 tsp of fresh white butter accompanied with makkai ki roti.