1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine bread crumbs, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano and paprika in a medium bowl.
3. Mix together well, mixture should be moist to the touch.
4. Butterfly shrimp and place face up in a baking pan.
5. Place a portion of the bread crumb mixture on top of each shrimp.
6. Pour broth around shrimp, making sure not to cover shrimp and wash away bread crumb mixture.
7. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until done.
8. Transfer shrimp to serving plates and pour a little of the juice from the baking pan on top.
9. Cut lemon into wedges and serve shrimp with lemon wedges.