1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add butter, garlic, parsely, salt, pepper and juice of one lemon, mix until well combined.
3. Place shrimp in a baking pan just large enough to fit them.
4. Place 1/2 tablespoon of the butter mixture on each shrimp.
5. Add white wine and broth to the pan, making sure not to cover the shrimp completely.
6. Place the pan in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven, squeeze juice from the remaining lemon on top, sprinkle with paprika, place back in oven and cook for 8-10 minutes.
8. Transfer shrimp to serving platter, drizzle sauce from pan on top and serve.