* Make 4 to 5 deep cuts on the lamb leg so that it will absorb the flavors well.
* Take a flat pan to soak the lamb leg for marinating.
* Fill the pan with water and then add salt, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice and mix well.
* Soak the lamb leg in that mixture and leave for 1 hour.
* Take a bowl and mix all the special mixture ingredients well.
* Then take the already marinated lamb leg and pour all the mixture on it and spread well allover, so that the lamb absorbs the flavors fully.
* Marinate it for 2 hours.
* Then steam the lamb leg in a steamer for an hour.
* When lamb leg is fully cooked, take it out, cut into pieces if desired and fry.
* When golden brown, serve hot.