1. Cut the capsicums at the stem end and scoop out the seeds.
2. Heat oil. Add cumin and splutter.
3. Add ginger and garlic pastes and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add all vegetables and stir-fry.
5. Add salt and red chilli powder.
6. Fry till the oil surfaces. Take off fire.
7. Add grated cottage cheese and garam masala.
8. Cool mixture. Add cashewnuts, raisins and coriander.
9. Stuff the capsicums with the mixture and put a skewer through them.
10. Grill for 5 minutes or bake in a tandoor for 8 minutes.
11. Put on a platter and decorate with lemon wedges, onion rings and tomato rings.