1. Break the cauliflower into florets, wash thoroughly then dry.
2. Marinade the florets in a mixture of salt, chaat masala and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
3. Make a smooth batter of the gram flour with 120 ml water.
4. Season with salt and red chilli powder. Heat oil in a frying pan.
5. Dip the florets into the batter and fry in the hot oil over a low flame.
6. Remove. Once the florets are cool, cut into pieces.
7. Put on skewers and roast in a tandoor for 5-6 minutes till golden brown or roast in a preheated oven at 275 ºF for 10 minutes.
8. Baste with oil while roasting.
9. Remove from skewers and serve with sliced cucumber and tomato wedges.