1. Cut liver into little cubes.
2. Marinate it in ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, crushed cumin, crushed coriander seed, crushed black pepper, all spice powder, chopped onion, dry fenugreek, crushed chilies, finely chopped tomatoes, lemon juice, oil and salt.
3. Heat a griddle or frying pan and grease it.
4. Put the marinated liver on to the hot pan.
5. Stir fry till the liver is cooked and the spices are well combined.
6. Sprinkle some chopped green chili, sliced ginger and chopped green coriander leaves on top.
7. Now serve hot Tawa Kalaiji with naan, chapatti or paratha.