1. Wash prawns and marinade with crushed black pepper, plain flour, corn flour and baking powder for 1 hour.
2. Then add a packet of red Thai red curry paste, lemon juice and salt in prawns and put in fridge for another half an hour.
3. Heat oil in a wok and fry marinated prawns.
4. When prawns are golden brown, place them on an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
5. Note : Do not fry all prawns at once because they will not be crispy. It is recommended to fry them in less quantity at one time.