1. Chop tomatoes and red onion, combine in large bowl with arugula and radicchio.
2. Add oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Place the veal slices between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
4. With a meat mallet, pound the slices until they are approximately 1/4 inch thick.
5. Beat eggs lightly.
6. Mix together bread crumbs, pecorino cheese and parsley.
7. Dredge veal slices in flour, egg, and then bread crumbs making sure both sides are breaded.
8. Heat olive oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
9. Cook cutlets in olive oil until browned on both sides, 2-3 minutes per side.
10. Transfer cutlets to plates, spoon one quarter of the salad over top of each cutlet and serve.