1. Melt the white chocolate and spoon into 20 paper cases or foil petit four cases.
2. Using a brush, spread well to the sides of each case.
3. Place them upside down on a tray lined with greaseproof paper to allow the excess chocolate to drip.
4. If the chocolate layer is not thick enough, apply another layer of melted chocolate over it.
5. When set, carefully peel the paper cases and refrigerate.
6. For Filling: Melt the orange flavored chocolate.
7. Mix in icing sugar and cream.
8. Beat till smooth.
9. Chill till mixture is smooth enough to pipe.
10. Using a star nozzle, pipe a little into each case.
11. Sprinkle orange rind and refrigerate.