Cashew Raisin Crisps Recipe
Cashew Raisin Crisps - An ultimate treat for all the foodies! Try Cashew Raisin Crisps at home for your family and share your cooking experience with us. All the ingredients posted here can be easily accessed from supermarket.
• Milk chocolate 250gm (melted)
• Cashew nuts 50 gm (roasted and chopped)
• Raisins 50 gm
• Sugar 25 gm
1. For Crunch: Melt sugar till it turns golden.
2. Quickly remove from flame, pour it on a greased wax paper and spread.
3. When cool, crush lightly and refrigerate.
4. Melt chocolate and add raisins and cashews to it.
5. Add crunch and mix well.
6. Pour the mixture in molds or paper cases.
7. Refrigerate till ready to serve.