Give your boring old cuisine a new look. Prepare the Chicken Pizza from the specialized method posted online on this page. You can consider it for making it for the Dawat or even for casual lunch or dinner.
• 2 whole broiler-fryer Chicken Breasts (halved, boned, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces)
• 8 Crescent Rolls or you may make Homemade Pizza Dough
• 3 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil
• 1 large Onion (sliced into thin rings)
• 1 large Green Pepper (Hari Mirch) (seeded & cut into thin rings)
• ½ pound of Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
• ½ cup of Pitted Ripe Olives (sliced)
• 1 (10 ½ ounce) can of Pizza Sauce
• 1 tsp. of Garlic Salt
• 1 tsp. of Oregano
• ¼ cup of Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated)
• 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
1. Unroll crescent dough into 8 triangles. Into lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan, press dough, especially at perforations, to seal. Or make a Homemade Pizza Dough .
2. In frypan, place oil and heat to medium temperature. Add chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and olives and cook, stirring, about 5 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
3. Spread pizza sauce over the crust or dough. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over sauce. Sprinkle garlic salt, oregano and parmesan cheese on all. Top with mozzarella cheese .
4. Bake, uncovered, in 425*F oven 20 minutes or until crust is done. Cut into wedges to serve.