Chicken Stew – Revive the foodie in you! Find the delicious Chicken Stew Recipe online from this page. You can get the ingredients and method of this amazing recipe here. You can serve it as a regular meal.
1) 2 teaspoons olive oil
2) 4 skinless chicken breasts
3) 1 teaspoon garlic powder
4) 1/4 teaspoon pepper
5) 2 teaspoons dried oregano
6) 29 ounces tomatoes with onion and garlic
7) 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
8) 6 ounces black olives, drained
9) 10 ounces couscous, prepared according to directions
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, pepper and oregano.
3. Cook in oil 8 minutes, turning once, until browned on both sides drain and cool.
4. Place tomatoes and artichokes in a zip top bag.
5. Place chicken in a zip top bag.
6. Place both bags in a larger bag.
7. Freeze with remaining instructions.
8. To serve Thaw Place chicken in slow cooker.
9. Top with tomatoes.
10. Cook 4 hours on low.
11. Stir in olives.
12. Serve over prepared couscous.