Chum Chum Recipe
• 1 cup water
• 2 -3 drops lemon colour
• 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
• a few strands saffron
• 250gms cottage cheese (paneer)
• 2tbsp refined flour (maida)
• 100gms condensed milk (unsweetened)
• 1cup sugar
• Melt sugar in water and heat up to make a thin syrup.
• Knead the paneer with flour and shape into oval shaped fingers, mix in them to the sugar syrup and boil for eight minutes.
• Take off from heat up and mix in lemon color to the syrup.
• Cool for a while and take off the chum-chums from the syrup.
• Mix in saffron and cardamom powder to sugarless, creamy, condensed milk.
• Spread this on each piece and serve.