Chum Chum Recipe
Chum Chum Recipe - Win the heart of your loved ones by making some delicious food. This page gives you tempting Chum Chum Recipe recipe online along with essential ingredients and accurate method to prepare it.
• 1 cup water
• 2 -3 drops lemon colour
• 1/4 tsp green cardamom powder
• a few strands saffron
• 250gms cottage cheese (paneer)
• 2tbsp refined flour (maida)
• 100gms condensed milk (unsweetened)
• 1cup sugar
• Melt sugar in water and heat up to make a thin syrup.
• Knead the paneer with flour and shape into oval shaped fingers, mix in them to the sugar syrup and boil for eight minutes.
• Take off from heat up and mix in lemon color to the syrup.
• Cool for a while and take off the chum-chums from the syrup.
• Mix in saffron and cardamom powder to sugarless, creamy, condensed milk.
• Spread this on each piece and serve.