Ciambellone – Tasty and healthy Ciambellone recipe is available online. Note down the ingredients and method to prepare to make it at home. You can serve it as a full course meal at lunch or dinner for family or friends.
1) 8 Cups Flour
2) 6 Eggs
3) 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
4) 2 Cups Of Sugar
5) 2 Cups Of Milk
6) 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
7) 1 Cup Crisco Oil
8) 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
9) Zest From 1 1/2 Lemons, Finely Chopped
2) Granulated Sugar
3) Colored Sprinkles
1.Make a mound with 6 cups of the flour on a board or the counter, creating a well in the center.
2. Using a fork or your fingers, begin alternating the liquid and other dry ingredients into the well, mixing into the flour at the sides.
3. Continue to mix until all the ingredients are combined, adding additional flour as needed to make a workable dough.
4. Begin to knead the dough and continue until it is smooth.
5. Divide into 4 equal parts and shape into coils.
6. Brush the tops lightly with the milk, and sprinkle on both the sugar and the sprinkles.
7. Bake at 350 degree F. oven for about 40 minutes or until golden in color.