1 cup of Whole Wheat
• ½ cup Moong Beans (Moong Dal Chilkay Waali) (with skin)
• ½ cup Rice
• 4 cups Water
• ½ cup Green Peas (Mattar) (frozen or fresh)
• 1 cup Onion (finely chopped)
• Salt (to taste)
• ½ tsp. Garam Masala Powder
• 1 tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
In a pressure cooker, add all the ingredients and put on high heat. When the pressure is about to come, slow down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and open the the cooker after 5 minute and add peas and stir. Cover the cooker and leave for 5 minute.
Garnish with onion.