Hot and Sour Soup
Hot and Sour Soup – Looking for a unique and delicious recipe online? Try the new Hot and Sour Soup recipe by simply checking the method on our page. You can serve it as a tea time snack or at lunch or dinner time as per your desire.
1) Chicken stock 3 glasses set aside 1 cup
2) Chicken, cooked 1 cup
3) Spring onions, finely sliced 1 cup
4) Cabbage, finely sliced 1 cup
5) Carrots, finely sliced 2
6) Capsicums, finely sliced 2
7) Bean sprouts 1 cup
8) White pepper 1/2 tsp
9) Black pepper 1/2 tsp
10) Sugar 1 tsp
11) Egg beaten 1
12) White flour/ chicken stock cube mix 1 tbsp
13) Corn flour 2 tbsp
14) Salt to taste
15) Soya sauce 3 tbsp
16) White vinegar 2 tbsp
17) Chilli sauce 1 tbsp
18) Sesame seed oil few drops
19) Oil 3 tbsp
1. Set aside the spring onions, bean sprouts and corn flour till the end of cooking.
2. Combine all other vegetables, stock, spices, sauces and vinegar in a large pan and cook on low heat.
3. Add chicken pieces when it comes to a boil.
4. Cook five minutes longer, then dissolve corn flour in 1 cup of stock and add to soup.
5. Stir using a wooden spoon till the soup thickens.
6. Add beaten egg and stir.
7. Heat before serving, add sesame seed oil, bean sprouts and spring onion.