100 grams of Green Peas
• 100 grams of Potatoes (peeled and cut in small pieces)
• 100 grams of Carrots (Gaajar) (peeled and cut in small pieces)
• ½ tsp. of Garlic Paste (Pisa Lehsan)
• 100 grams of Tomato (coarsely chopped)
• 100 grams of Turnip
• 100 grams of Onion (peeled and chopped)
• 3 Bay Leaves (Tezz Pattay)
• 6 Whole Black Peppers (Saabut Kaali Mirch)
• Salt (to taste)
• ½ tsp. of Ginger Paste (Pisi Adrak)
• 1 tbsp. of Butter
• 8 cups of Water
Heat the butter in a frying pan and fry bay leaves, ginger paste, garlic paste, black peppers and salt for a ½ minute.
Add all vegetables and fry for 5 minutes. Add the water and pressure cook on high hea.
When the pressure comes reduce heat to medium and cook for another 15 minutes.
Sieve and serve.