Nariyal ki Barfi
Now you can prepare this yummy Nariyal ki Barfi at home without any trouble. Find the required ingredients and method posted on this page. Follow the recipe as it is to get the perfect taste.
• 2 cups dessicated coconut
• 1-1/2 cups Condensed milk
• 1 tsp cardamom powder
• 1 tsp clarified butter ( ghee)
• 1 pinch of food color (I've used orange and green)
1. Fry the coconut with ghee until it’s just about to get slightly brown. This is just to remove the raw flavor. You can skip this step as well. Add condensed milk to the coconut mixture and cook at medium-low flame.
2. Stir until the mixture leaves the side of pan. This may take about 5-7 mins. In between add a pinch of food color. Mix well.
3. Grease a 8-inch cake pan or a plate of same size with ghee. Now pour the mixture onto the plate. Pat it gently to make the top surface even.
4. Refrigerate it for 1 hr than cut it into your desirable shape & serve!