Steak Pizzaiola Recipe
Steak Pizzaiola – Give some Tarka of spices and taste to your food. Try Steak Pizzaiola recipe posted on our page. It is prepared with utmost dedication and expertise. Follow the method to get the perfect taste.
1) 4 boneless Shell Steaks
2) 1/4 cup olive oil
3) 1 large green pepper and 1 large red pepper sliced and seeds removed
4) 1 pound of mushrooms sliced
5) 4 cups Marinara Sauce
6) 1 cup of chicken or beef stock
7) salt & pepper to taste
1. Either on grill or in broiler, cook steaks until rare.
2. While steaks are cooking heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
3. Add peppers, and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes.
4. Drain oil and place steaks in pan season with salt and pepper.
5. Add marinara sauce and stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
6. Remove steaks to serving plates, cook sauce for 2 more minutes to reduce then pour sauce over steaks and serve.