Labor, devotion and love are the three factors that certainly affect human beings, whether they belong to one class or another. A teacher must have these three kinds of quality in order to win the interest of kids in the class work. By using these qualities, the teacher can mold all kinds of students, whether they are rude or submissive. The additional 5-ways through which a teacher can win the interest of kids in the classroom are given below:-
1. Brainstorming: All brains have different capacities – one is genius, the other is less genius and someone is not genius. When different brains are integrated in order to get a solution of an issue, it works robustly and generally the issue is solved meticulously. The teacher can win the interest of kids in the classroom when he gets involved with all the kids in brainstorming in order to get the solution of different issues. The brainstorming is an effective tool to win the interest of students in a particular activity.
2. Play Mode: The second method is a play mode to win the interest of kids. In this way a teacher teaches the students in the Play Mode in order to win the interest of the kids. He uses the play mode in delivering the lectures, in hearing the students and in talking to the students. This mode puts impressive impact upon kids.
3. Respect: All human beings desire that they are respected. Respect develops love and affection. If a teacher does respect his students/kids, the students and kids in return must respect him and are ready to observe his advice methodically. To win the hearts is difficult, but it works long lasting. On the other hand to win the body is easy, but it does not work long lasting. All teachers should respect to each and every one, especially kids and students in order to get respect and win the interest of the kids in the class work.
4. Motivation and Incentives: The fourth way is motivation and incentive through which a teacher can win the interest of the kids in the classroom. Motivation can be made in formal and informal ways as it depends upon the interaction of the teacher with the kids. Motivation and incentives play an important role in order to win the interest of kids in the class work.
5. Ethics, Symbolism and moralism: The fifth way through which a teacher can win the interest of kids in the classroom is ethics, symbolism and moralism. Fathers and Teachers are the role models of all kinds of school kids. If a teacher has strong ethics and displays symbolism and moralism, he certainly can win the interest of kids in the classrooms.