Abdicate Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Abdicate meaning in Spanish dimitir de. Abdicate meaning has been search 10785 (ten thousand seven hundred and eighty-five) times till 10/20/2021. You can also find Abdicate meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To surrender or relinquish, as sovereign power; to withdraw definitely from filling or exercising, as a high office, station, dignity; as, to abdicate the throne, the crown, the papacy.
- (v. t.) To renounce; to relinquish; -- said of authority, a trust, duty, right, etc.
- (v. t.) To reject; to cast off.
- (v. t.) To disclaim and expel from the family, as a father his child; to disown; to disinherit.
- (v. i.) To relinquish or renounce a throne, or other high office or dignity.
Multi Language Dictionary