Admission Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Admission meaning in Spanish admisión. Admission meaning has been search 3174 (three thousand one hundred and seventy-four) times till 8/13/2022. You can also find Admission meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) The act or practice of admitting.
- (n.) Power or permission to enter; admittance; entrance; access; power to approach.
- (n.) The granting of an argument or position not fully proved; the act of acknowledging something /serted; acknowledgment; concession.
- (n.) Acquiescence or concurrence in a statement made by another, and distinguishable from a confession in that an admission presupposes prior inquiry by another, but a confession may be made without such inquiry.
- (n.) A fact, point, or statement admitted; as, admission made out of court are received in evidence.
- (n.) Declaration of the bishop that he approves of the presentee as a fit person to serve the cure of the church to which he is presented.
Multi Language Dictionary