Affect Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Affect meaning in Spanish sentimiento. Affect meaning has been search 4698 (four thousand six hundred and ninety-eight) times till 5/18/2022. You can also find Affect meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (v. t.) To act upon; to produce an effect or change upon.
- (v. t.) To love; to regard with affection.
- (v. t.) To influence or move, as the feelings or passions; to touch.
- (v. t.) To assign; to appoint.
- (v. t.) To make a show of; to put on a pretense of; to feign; to assume; as, to affect ignorance.
- (n.) Affection; inclination; passion; feeling; disposition.
- (v. t.) To show a fondness for; to like to use or practice; to choose; hence, to frequent habitually.
- (v. t.) To dispose or incline.
- (v. t.) To tend to by affinity or disposition.
- (v. t.) To aim at; to aspire; to covet.
- (n.) The emotional complex associated with an idea or mental state. In hysteria, the affect is sometimes entirely dissociated, sometimes transferred to another than the original idea.
Multi Language Dictionary