Affinity Meaning in French
You have searched the English word Affinity meaning in French attirance. Affinity meaning has been search 3916 (three thousand nine hundred and sixteen) times till 12/7/2021. You can also find Affinity meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (n.) Kinship generally; close agreement; relation; conformity; resemblance; connection; as, the affinity of sounds, of colors, or of languages.
- (n.) Relationship by marriage (as between a husband and his wifes blood relations, or between a wife and her husbands blood relations); -- in contradistinction to consanguinity, or relationship by blood; -- followed by with, to, or between.
- (n.) A relation between species or highe/ groups dependent on resemblance in the whole plan of structure, and indicating community of origin.
- (n.) Companionship; acquaintance.
- (n.) That attraction which takes place, at an insensible distance, between the heterogeneous particles of bodies, and unites them to form chemical compounds; chemism; chemical or elective affinity or attraction.
- (n.) A superior spiritual relationship or attraction held to exist sometimes between persons, esp. persons of the opposite sex; also, the man or woman who exerts such psychical or spiritual attraction.
Multi Language Dictionary