Alive Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Alive meaning in Spanish reliquia. Alive meaning has been search 4675 (four thousand six hundred and seventy-five) times till 10/5/2022. You can also find Alive meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) In a state of action; in force or operation; unextinguished; unexpired; existent; as, to keep the fire alive; to keep the affections alive.
- (a.) Exhibiting the activity and motion of many living beings; swarming; thronged.
- (a.) Of all living (by way of emphasis).
- (a.) Having susceptibility; easily impressed; having lively feelings, as opposed to apathy; sensitive.
- (a.) Having life, in opposition to dead; living; being in a state in which the organs perform their functions; as, an animal or a plant which is alive.
- (a.) Sprightly; lively; brisk.
Multi Language Dictionary