Ashiq Meaning in English
The word "Ashiq" in English means "Fond" and in Urdu script, it is written as "عاشَق". Similar words to ashiq are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Ashiq mizaj, Ashiq mizaji se mutaliq, Zan passand, and Dill phankna wala. The synonym for ashiq is " Adoring, Affectionate, Caring, Doting and Lovesome".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Foolish; silly; simple; weak.
- (v. t.) To caress; to fondle.
- (superl.) Trifling; valued by folly; trivial.
- (superl.) Foolishly tender and loving; weakly indulgent; over-affectionate.
- (v. i.) To be fond; to dote.
- (superl.) Loving; much pleased; affectionately regardful, indulgent, or desirous; longing or yearning; -- followed by of (formerly also by on).
- (superl.) Doted on; regarded with affection.
- () imp. of Find. Found.
- (superl.) Affectionate; loving; tender; -- in a good sense; as, a fond mother or wife.
- (n.) The broth or juice from braised flesh or fish, usually served as a sauce.
- (n.) Foundation; bottom; groundwork;
- (n.) The ground.
- (n.) Fund, stock, or store.
Ashiq in English
Ashiq is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the ashiq is referred to as "Fond" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of ashiq meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of ashiq stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers ashiq word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to ashiq, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary