Awful Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Awful meaning in Spanish detestable. Awful meaning has been search 4771 (four thousand seven hundred and seventy-one) times till 5/20/2022. You can also find Awful meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Struck or filled with awe; terror-stricken.
- (a.) Frightful; exceedingly bad; great; -- applied intensively; as, an awful bonnet; an awful boaster.
- (a.) Inspiring awe; filling with profound reverence, or with fear and admiration; fitted to inspire reverential fear; profoundly impressive.
- (a.) Oppressing with fear or horror; appalling; terrible; as, an awful scene.
- (a.) Worshipful; reverential; law-abiding.
Multi Language Dictionary