Baat Cheet Meaning in English
The word "Baat Cheet" in English means "Chat" and in Urdu script, it is written as "بات چیت". Similar words to baat cheet are commonly used in daily conversations, such as Bahass karna, Madakhlat karna, Ghuftagoo karna, and Ghuftogo. The synonym for baat cheet is " Chaffer, Chatter, Chitchat, Claver and Confab".
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To talk in a light and familiar manner; to converse without form or ceremony; to gossip.
- (n.) Small stones with ore.
- (v. t.) To talk of.
- (n.) A bird of the genus Icteria, allied to the warblers, in America. The best known species are the yellow-breasted chat (I. viridis), and the long-tailed chat (I. longicauda). In Europe the name is given to several birds of the family Saxicolidae, as the stonechat, and whinchat.
- (n.) A twig, cone, or little branch. See Chit.
- (n.) Light, familiar talk; conversation; gossip.
Baat Cheet in English
Baat Cheet is a roman term that finds extensive usage in various sentences and different contexts. In English, the baat cheet is referred to as "Chat" and it is driven by the English language. This page provides a comprehensive description of baat cheet meaning in English and Urdu both, making it an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn more about the term.
However, finding the exact meaning of any word online can be a little tricky, especially since each word may have more than one meaning. Nevertheless, the definition of baat cheet stated above is reliable and authentic, making it a valuable resource for those who seek to learn more about the term. Moreover, this page offers baat cheet word synonyms, which can help further enhance the understanding of the term.
In addition to baat cheet, this online dictionary offers the meaning of other roman words in English as well, making it a versatile resource for anyone looking to broaden their understanding of the Roman to English language. Therefore, whether you are a student, a professional, or just someone looking to improve your language skills, this Roman to English dictionary is an excellent resource that you can rely on.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary