Baat Cheet in English
Baat Cheet meaning in Urdu to English is Chat Baat Cheet. Baat Cheet synonym word is Chaffer, Chatter, Chitchat, Claver and Confab. Similar words of Baat Cheet are also commonly used in daily talks like Bahass karna, Madakhlat karna, Ghuftagoo karna, and Ghuftogo.
Similar Words with English Meaning
Similar Words with Urdu Meaning
Chat Definition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To talk in a light and familiar manner; to converse without form or ceremony; to gossip.
- (n.) Small stones with ore.
- (v. t.) To talk of.
- (n.) A bird of the genus Icteria, allied to the warblers, in America. The best known species are the yellow-breasted chat (I. viridis), and the long-tailed chat (I. longicauda). In Europe the name is given to several birds of the family Saxicolidae, as the stonechat, and whinchat.
- (n.) A twig, cone, or little branch. See Chit.
- (n.) Light, familiar talk; conversation; gossip.
Baat Cheet Meaning in English
Urdu Word baat cheet is commonly used in verbal communication or written narratives. baat cheet meaning in English is Chat بات چیت. This Roman to Urdu Dictionary is helping those who want to learn the meaning of words from a reliable source. baat cheet word meaning along with baat cheet definition is given here for a better understanding of the meaning of that word. We have provided here the detailed definition of baat cheet, it's meaning in English, and the correct pronunciation of the word.
Dictionary always plays a vital role in learning a new language as knowing the exact use of the word is important. Find the correct meaning of baat cheet in English with all the key details that include Pronunciation, Similar words, and more than 1 definition for better understanding. Bahass karna, Madakhlat karna, Ghuftagoo karna, and Ghuftogo are similar words of baat cheet. This Roman to English dictionary is more helpful to search the English meaning without any hassle.
Top Search Words Meaning In Urdu
Browse English Words by Alphabets
Multi Language Dictionary