Baritone Meaning in Spanish
You have searched the English word Baritone meaning in Spanish barítono. Baritone meaning has been search 2782 (two thousand seven hundred and eighty-two) times till 1/31/2023. You can also find Baritone meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and other languages.
Definition & Synonyms
Definition & Meaning
- (a.) Grave and deep, as a kind of male voice.
- (a. & n.) See Barytone.
- (n.) The viola di gamba, now entirely disused.
- (a.) Not marked with an accent on the last syllable, the grave accent being understood.
- (n.) A male voice, the compass of which partakes of the common bass and the tenor, but which does not descend as low as the one, nor rise as high as the other.
- (n.) A word which has no accent marked on the last syllable, the grave accent being understood.
- (n.) A person having a voice of such range.
Multi Language Dictionary